I was recently nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award by Kristian of Tales from the Mind of Kristian.
I would recommend you to visit his blog as he has numerous amazing stories and poems that you will surely enjoy reading. All you have to do is click here .
The Mystery Blogger Award
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
The creator of this award is : Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me
- I mostly wear flip flops unless it’s raining
- I prefer eating vegetarian food
- I prefer walking to my destination and back provided the distance is walkable
- If you could meet any fictional character from literature which one would it be and why?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you choose, if anything?
- Do you prefer Romance in your comedy or Comedy in your Romance, or should the two stay wide apart?
- You are invited to a fancy dress party, What do you decide to go dressed as?
- What have you recently learned that you wish you’d known a lot earlier?
1. I would like to meet Mr. Sherlock Holmes. We all know that he is amazing. If only he were real.
2. I wish I was stronger (in terms of physical health)
3. I must say that I do like rom-com. ‘Rom’ in ‘com’ or ‘com’ in ‘rom’ it’s essential to keep your romance going strong.
4. I am not sure about this one.
5. Loving someone and understanding someone are two different things.
1. Do you believe in ‘Life outside Earth’ ?
2. Do you believe in ‘Life after Death’ or ‘Afterlife’ ?
3. Do you think aliens exist?
4. Do you believe in ghosts, ghouls etc. ?
5. Have you experienced a Paranormal activity? Kindly share your story.
I would urge everyone to come and answer a few questions. It will be fun to discuss. Let’s enjoy together!
A link to one of my previous posts:
I am currently recovering from a medical condition and hence haven’t been very active on WordPress recently. I am sorry I haven’t been able to come up with anything new these days.
However I am trying my best because I really enjoy being here amongst you all.
Thank you for reading!
A Pause for Nature with SanaH