I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award for the second time and I would like to thank Mel of Crushed Caramel (Learner at Love) for the same.
Thank you so much Mel!
The Mystery Blogger Award
It is an award to honour all the great bloggers who via their writings inspire and motivate people far and wide.
They are one in a million and deserve to be honoured and known for their work and efforts. It is also for those bloggers who are passionate about blogging and what they blog about.
‘Enigma’ means mystery. The award is named after the creator. The award is created because many a blogs are yet a mystery and when we get to know them it gives us satisfaction.
There is always so much to learn, so much to share, so many like minded people out there.
Three things about me
- I treat everyone equally
- I believe that matches are made in heaven
- I would like to encourage everyone to Follow your dreams!
I will leave this segment open to all because every blogger is special in his or her own way.
Please feel free to take up the award and answer any question you wish to. It’s fun! So everyone can enjoy it!
- Your favourite season? – Summer, Winter, Fall, Rainy, Spring
- Your favourite quote?
- Your dream destination (for holidays)?
- Cat person or dog person?
- How do you want to spend your holidays?
- Are there any events, experiences or people that you would either like to remember with clearer detail…or else completely eradicate from your memory?
There is something /someone I wish to completely eradicate from my memory. But I would not like to elaborate it as I am trying to forget it.
2. If you start to become stressed or anxious, is there something that you do to quiet down your worries?
I like to sing or listen to a few of my favourite songs. I also try and focus on my own task at hand. It works for me.
3. Do you have a favourite scent, perfume or cologne?
Nothing in particular but anything flowery should do good.
4. Have you or one of your family had to overcome an enormous challenge in your life?
My mom. She has struggled immensely and yet she is always there for me. She is very strong.
5. Do you sing out loud when you are on your own? Or even when you have company?
I usually sing when I am alone and sometimes record it. But I sing confidently when I am with my mom and brother. They don’t judge me 😊.
I am not being able to decide upon one right now so I would just like to request you to take a walk through my blog. There’s many posts.
Here’s the link :
A Pause for Nature with me Sanah.
Thank you for reading and visiting.
Have a great day ahead!