- Christmas is a feast that gets the whole world on its toes.
- We celebrate Christmas not to eat and drink but so that Christ may again be born in our hearts.
- If Christmas comes and goes without the fire for Christ burning hotter in our hearts, then we have wasted the time.
- Christmas is a time of joy when we are called to share our blessings with those around us.
- What you share at Christmas will be multiplied a hundred fold and returned to you.
- Christmas comes at the end of the year so it is time for Thanksgiving.
Enjoy Christmas this year.