It gives me immense pleasure to announce that Sadje of Keep it Alive has nominated me for the
Mystery Blogger Award.
I am glad she found me worthy of it. I am grateful to her. Thank you so much Sadje for this lovely gesture.
I would urge my readers and everyone of the blogging community to take your time and pay her wonderful blog a visit by clicking on the above mentioned link.
‘Enigma’ means mystery. The award is named after the creator. The award is created because many a blogs are yet a mystery and when we get to know them it gives us satisfaction.
There is always so much to learn, so much to share, so many like minded people out there.
The Mystery Blogger Award
It is an award to honour all the great bloggers who via their writings inspire and motivate people far and wide.
They are one in a million and deserve to be honoured and known for their work and efforts. It is also for those bloggers who are passionate about blogging and what they blog about.
In their untiring efforts lies the possibility of positive change.
The Rules :
About myself :
- I am an engineer and am looking forward to make a career in medical technology. This way I hope I will be able to help more people.
- I grew up watching my mother do a lot of gardening. She continues to do the same and this has inspired me to take up gardening as a passion. Flowering and non flowering plants, fruit trees, vegetables, herbs…. I like doing it. I would urge everyone to add green to our Earth.
- Once my school friend said that she was suffering from depression. I couldn’t help her then, I was just a kid. But today, knowing that it’s a major issue, I write to create awareness about depression and try to help people overcome it with grace.
The nominees for the Mystery Blogger Award are :
- Frank Solanki
- Phoebe Chi
- A Country Boy
- Inmate Blogger
- The Dark Netizen
- Reena Saxena
- Sync with Deep
- Barbara Grace Lake
- Ye Chen via SIWO
- Dave, Road to a Healthier Life
- Lize Bard
A few questions to the nominees :
- How do you define love? Did you find true love?
- If someone hurt you very bad (not physically), would you take revenge or choose to forgive?
- What does success mean to you?
- Are you truly happy and satisfied with whatever you have at present or do you wish for more?
- “Love knows no bounds”-is this statement still valid in today’s world? Any examples?
Questionnaire by Sadje and my response :
1.What is the more important thing for you, your day job or blogging?
Answer : Both are important to me as they act as a channel for me to serve others.
2.What are your plans for the coming year?
Answer : Building a strong foundation for the future. Focusing on academics and career. And lastly, planting more trees.
3.Has any of your blog post has received a surprise response?
Answer : Yes! My readers have been very kind to me. They often leave very encouraging and thoughtful comments to my posts.
4.A cat or dog, which one you have as a pet or would like to?
Answer : We have a 3 year old dog. But I love all animals.
5.What is one habit you want to give up?
Answer : I have formed a habit of worrying too much. Need to rid myself of that.
Three of my posts I would like to mention are:
A big thank you for visiting my blog.
Have a great day ahead!